Information for Participants
Instruction for Overseas participants
A filled-in registration form is required at registration. Please download the form from the website, fill it out in advance and hand it to a person at the registration desk for visitors from overseas on the day of visit.
The Registration Desk is in Exhibition Hall A.
- Registration timings
Apr 11 (Thu) 11:00 – 18:00 Apr 12 (Fri) 7:15 – 17:00 Apr 13 (Sat) 7:15 – 17:00 Apr 14 (Sun) 7:15 – 15:00
※Note: International speakers and participants who have already received advance information please visit the “Help Center” on the 2nd Floor of the Conference Center.
- Registration fee
Members JPY 13,000
Non-Members JPY 20,000
Students JPY 1,000
(Students must present a valid student ID in order to register)
- Participants are required to wear their nametag at all times in the venue and in the exhibition area.
Wi-Fi is available in all areas of Pacifico Yokohama, including the Annex Hall, and the Wi-Fi SSID is [FREE-PACIFICO] (Password not required).
3. Information for speakers
- Please be seated next to the speaker prior to you 15 minutes before your session begins.
- If you have uploaded your slides, you do not have to confirm the data at the PC preview center on the day of the presentation. Please come directly to the session room.
- Registered data cannot be replaced or modified, or new data added, once the data have been uploaded.
- Using your own PC is not allowed.
- Please restrict your presentation to the time limit.
General session: 7-minute presentation and 3-minute discussion
Theme session: 10-minute presentation and 5-minute discussion
- Please use the mouse for slide feeding in your presentation. Animation may not work with the keyboard slide feeding.
- Please present yourself in the reception in front of room N101 on the 1st Floor of the National Convention Hall 15 minutes before the beginning of your session.
- The chairperson of the session will introduce all presenters for a few minutes in front of monitor No. 1.
- After the introduction, each presenter will discuss with the audience in front of his or her designated monitor. The last digit in your Presentation Number is the number of your designated monitor.
- The session is for 30 minutes. You will use CyPos data, which you have uploaded for discussion.
For speakers by invitation
- Please confirm your presentation data at the PC preview center at least 60 minutes before your presentation time. Please inform the PC preview center staff whether you plan to use videos and audios in the presentation. The PC preview centers are in Exhibition Hall A and on the B1 level of the Conference Center.
- Only Windows data are allowed. Please use USB flash memory to store data (CDs or DVDs are not allowed). The maximum data capacity should be 512 MB.
*Note: If your data are created using Macintosh, please use your own PC for the presentation.
- A Windows PC with MS PowerPoint installed is set up in the room. Your PowerPoint version should be 2003-2016.
- All PCs used for lectures are set to XGA (1024×768).
- Please store all data including videos in the same folder.
- After previewing, your data will be transferred to the presentation room.
- If you plan to use the Presenter Tool of the PowerPoint, please apply for the same at the PC preview center.
If you are using your own PC,
- Please confirm that the external display output is available at the PC preview center.
- A “D-sub 15 pin” cable is available in the presentation room. Please bring a connector if your PC does not correspond to D-sub 15 pin.
- Please use an AC adapter so that the battery does not fail. Please do not set a password for reboot.
- The screen size should be XGA (1024×768).
- Please cancel the screen saver and power saver in advance.
4. Instructions for CyPos Viewing
During the meeting, you can access CyPos from the PC in the Marine Lobby on the 1st Floor of the National Convention Hall.
CyPos can also be accessed from your own PC via the Internet both inside and outside the venue.
- The CyPos Viewing Area is open during the following hours:
Apr 11 (Thu) 11:00—19:00
Apr 12 (Fri) 7:15—19:00
Apr 13 (Sat) 7:15—19:00
Apr 14 (Sun) 7:15—15:00
- Login ID and password
When you select the JSRT button on the front page, you are required to enter a login ID and a password. Your login ID and password are printed on your nametag.
- Viewing before the meeting
Only pre-registrants can access CyPos before the meeting (only JSRT posters).
- Viewing after the meeting
Only registrants can access CyPos after the meeting.
[Period: Apr 14 (Sun) 15:00—Apr 30 (Fri) 12:00]
5. Lunch session
- Persons who have obtained a numbered ticket are given priority to attend the session.
- Lunch tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis on the 1st Floor of the Conference Center and the Annex Hall between 7:15 and 11:45 on the day of the session.
- Only one ticket is available per person and per day.
- The lunch ticket becomes invalid 10 minutes after the commencement of the lunchtime session.
- Entry to non-ticket holders will be allowed only if there are vacant seats remaining 10 minutes after the start of the lunchtime session.
6. Reception for all participants
- Date and time Apr 12 (Fri) 18:15—19:15
- Venue Queen’s Grand Ballroom, B2 level, Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu
- Reception fee Free (included in the registration fee)
- All attendees are required to wear their nametag to attend the Reception.
7. Restrictions on Photographing and Audio/Video Recording
PPhotographing and Audio/Video Recording without permission are prohibited in the presentation room.
8. Meeting App
You can download the app on your iOS/Android smartphone or tablet to access/search the program and manage your schedule at the meeting, as well as to access the abstracts (only for JSRT presentations).
Please search “JRC2019” on App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android) and download the app.
The password is jrc2019jsrt.
Located in Exhibition Hall A and on the 1st and 2nd floors of the Conference Center.
10. Smoking Areas
Smoking is allowed only at the designated smoking areas.
Please see the “Information on Nursery” page on the website.
12. Free Shuttle Bus Service to Haneda Airport
Free shuttle bus service will be available after the closing ceremony. The bus stop is in front of the main entrance on the 1F of the Conference Center.
No reservation can be made.
Departure time: 16:15, 16:30, 16:45
*Note: The departure time of the 2nd and the 3rd bus is not fixed.