The 78th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Radiological Technology will be offering the following scholarship to participants who will be presenting at the 78th JSRT Annual Meeting to be held in April 14 – 17, 2022, in Yokohama, Japan. This International Scholarship will be offered to international students, young technologists, and researchers whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation.
The Scholarship Awardees will receive:
Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements below.
- Non-Japanese residents or international students attending school in Japan
- The applicant must be the first author of an accepted abstract for oral presentation.
- The applicant must be under age of 40 years old at the time of application.
- The submitted abstract must be approved by the IRB if the abstract includes any of personal information such as image data, patients’ diagnoses, treatment plan, and also rating scores of human observers, etc.
* Previous JSRT scholarship recipients are not eligible.
Please click on the links below to download the Application Form and send it to email@example.com no later than October 29, 2021.
Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent via email by December 2021.
- Please be reminded to submit an abstract through the website on or before October 29, 2021.
- If you receive the award this year, you won’t be able to apply to any other JSRT scholarship in future.
- Scholarship recipients must attend the meeting to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be reimbursed at JSRT committee room 514.