Many thanks for your interest in applying for a Japanese Society of Radiological Technology (JSRT) membership. Please download and fill in the application form and send it to us by E-mail.
For students, please attach a copy of your student ID card.
Also, please send membership fee to the below bank account .
- The processing time for membership applications can be a couple of weeks.
- Activation of membership only happens if and when the fee is paid for.
- JSRT membership valid from March 1st to the end of February of the following year.
- Please remit the membership fee by the end of September each year to the below bank account.
If you fail to pay the fee within the term, mailing of the Journal may be stooped.
For Japan residents: We will send payment form to current address from next year.
- Japan residents must become a member of Provincial branch membership.
Annual membership fee is 2,000 Japanese Yen/year.
However, Student membership exempt Provincial branch membership fee.
- ●Please take notice of any change in the mailing address, resignation from membership and other similar changes.
- ●All JSRT memberships are renewed annually and follow the calendar year schedule.
Annual Membership Fee
●Full membership fee: 13,000 Japanese Yen/year
●Student membership fee: 3,000 Japanese Yen. The membership fee is paid once during the school period.
＊Membership fees are exempted for student members who join from 2020 to 2024. *Until the end of January 2025.
Please remit the fee by the end of September each year to the following address.
If you fail to pay the fee within the term, mailing of the Journal may be stopped.
|Bank name||:||The Bank of Kyoto, Ltd.|
|Branch Name||:||HEAD OFFICE|
|Bank Acct.||:||No.3990333 (Normal Acct.)|
|Branch Address||:||700 YAKUSHIMAE-CHO,
|Beneficiary’s Name||:||Japanese Society of Radiological Technology|
|Beneficiary’s Address||:||View-Fort Gojokarasuma 3F,
167 Higashikazariya-cho, Shinmachi-higashiiru,
Gojodori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8107, Japan
|SWIFT (BIC) CODE||:||BOKFJPJZ|